Saturday, April 15, 2006

shopping spree

Okay, so I went a little crazy over a yarn sale at Roberts. I just couldn't resist. Now, I have to find projects for all this yarn. I think I'll be busy for awhile! I purchased the pricey sock yarn at this cool yarn shop in Salt Lake called Soul Spun Yarn. This store was our last stop. I figured I needed to take out a loan for everything I wanted to buy there. They offer knitting and crochet classes, so I'm considering signing up for the crochet classes. I wish they had looming classes, but they didn't seem to know what I was talking about. They had one KK green loom there that had to be dusted off. Hee, hee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooohooo, lookie all those yummy things. You may have to do me a favor and pick me up one of those LA booklets. I haven't seen it. Your purchases are awesome.

Glad the looms got there--they sure took a long time.

Anonymous said...

Did we find some great stuff or what! ; )