Wednesday, May 24, 2006

completed mesh bag

I took the mesh bag project off the loom the other day and then added the chain crocheted drawstring and handles. I turned this bag into a backpack. It will be great as a summer tote for towels and other lakeside items. I would say beach items, but we don't have any beaches where I live. This flat bottom bag has been such a fun project. It was made on the yellow loom using Peaches & Creme cotton yarn in Potpourri. The instructions can be found at the Yahoo LoomClass site.

Looming through the Psalms
"When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him?" Psalm 8:3,4

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! You are such a pro at all of this! We need to start our own knitting group soon.

Anonymous said...

I love your projects thank you so much! and thank you for the scripture you incorporate into your blogs, it's very inspiring!

God bless!

jolene said...

I love your various loom knit items, and the Scriptures that you post on your site... they inspire me to do more, as our loving LORD has blessed me :) Thank you for your posts.
May God continue to bless you :)