Tuesday, February 09, 2010

on the loom again

There's something new on the loom again.  I thought I'd dust off my Knifty Knitters and do some experimenting.  I have to say, this Alpaca wool is luxurious and wonderful to work with.  What could this new project be?  We'll see...                                                                                                   
                                                                                                           Almost ready to remove from the loom.
 
Where there's one project on the loom, you can be sure there's another one close behind.  I'm making this item on my CinDWood adult 1/2" gauge hat loom (51 pegs).  I wanted to see how the exact same project turned out on a smaller gauge.  The Knifty Knitter green loom has a 3/4" gauge.  

No comments: