Tonight I experimented with the neater edge casting on method for this bag, not that it really needed it because a cuff will be made, but I wanted to see how it would turn out. I took a photo of it before I made the brim/cuff. It does seem to have a tighter edge.
Below is a photo of the brim that will make a casing for the 2 foot I-cord drawstring. See, the I-cord is coming in handy already. Now I just have to figure out how to get the cord into the inside of the casing. This should be interesting.
Included in this photo is my notebook I created for all my Knifty Knitter instructions, stitches and patterns that I have been collecting.
Mail Call! A New Loom Knitting Book!
1 month ago